Some of the 20th century’s most ambitious projects are this century’s biggest environmental headaches, but we have the expertise and the experience to get them under control. Our team of technical experts is second to none, and we also have the management expertise to lead the most challenging D&D and remediation project. We can support or manage any aspect of your radioactive cleanup operation.
Lucas has over 15 years of experience supporting complex nuclear facility D&D and soils remediation projects, most of which involving a myriad of other hazardous materials as well. This expertise combined with our project management, engineering, and operations capabilities provide our clients a partner with a powerful and broad set of capabilities. Our goal, as always, a satisfied client who hires us again.
Our expertise covers:
- Surveying and site assessment,
- Data analysis,
- Characterization planning,
- Planning and implementing cleanup operations,
- Shielding and exposure pathway modeling,
- Human health risk assessments,
- Waste brokerage and radiation health physics services,
- Environmental impact studies, and
- Assessing project compliance with requirements